Benllech Beach At Sunset

Edit My Images
No
Thanks for looking.

10648435_732664246816917_8062740033944828044_o.jpg

I think the vignette works for this image as it draws me to the detail on the stonework.

why is the concrete in the middle?
it takes over a bit too much like that...imho

I don't like it as much other, too bland and washed out. Its just a long exp with a colour cast and a collection of rocks on a beach. The other one is far more imaginiative and interesting

Yes this is what I thought, indeed why I posted the 1st one as my main image, the light was just nice then.

why is the concrete in the middle?
it takes over a bit too much like that...imho

Well, mainly because is the way it was built :p lol. No, in all seriousness its a pipe going out to see, roughly a metre wide, I tried it running off to the top left, right corners but the image wasnt as striking, the centre lead had more impact IMO - draws the eye in, a walk way to the sea, indeed i used long exposure to catch some hint of the waves passing over at the far end of the pipe, but thanks for your comments :)

Yes this is what I thought, indeed why I posted the 1st one as my main image, the light was just nice then.

Well, mainly because is the way it was built :p lol. No, in all seriousness its a pipe going out to see, roughly a metre wide, I tried it running off to the top left, right corners but the image wasnt as striking, the centre lead had more impact IMO - draws the eye in, a walk way to the sea, indeed i used long exposure to catch some hint of the waves passing over at the far end of the pipe, but thanks for your comments :)

regretted i made that vile remark...i get a bit peeved with that kind of shot really...but then again i cant tie my shoelaces yet
sorry and apologies
cheers
geof

Back