Berlin

Name
Gerry
Edit My Images
Yes
townhall_zps3b1e309a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gerry,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but this looks like a snapshot, on you phone, out of a window as you drove past, with no chance to stop.

No thought has been put into composition, or even framing the shot correctly. The top has been cut off, the right has been cut off also. There is some sort of black looking thing coming into the top RHS of the photo, window frame perhaps?

I find a good way to judge for yourself if a shot is worth posting/editing in the first place, is to look at it and think, if this was in a gift shop as a postcard, would I buy it to send home.

With some more time put into composition, standing futher back, ensuring the entire building is visible, then there could definitely be a good shot in there. As it is, I'm afraid it doesn't work for me.

All the best
Jake

^WHS^ unfortunately. To me, it seems to have been completely overprocessed as well. It looks like youve had the active D lighting on your camera set to 'High', making it very unreal.

Gerry,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but this looks like a snapshot, on you phone, out of a window as you drove past, with no chance to stop.

No thought has been put into composition, or even framing the shot correctly. The top has been cut off, the right has been cut off also. There is some sort of black looking thing coming into the top RHS of the photo, window frame perhaps?

I find a good way to judge for yourself if a shot is worth posting/editing in the first place, is to look at it and think, if this was in a gift shop as a postcard, would I buy it to send home.

With some more time put into composition, standing futher back, ensuring the entire building is visible, then there could definitely be a good shot in there. As it is, I'm afraid it doesn't work for me.

All the best
Jake

I agree with this

Sometimes I do wonder why I bother taking the time to write a comment out.

I also see your point :bang:

Back