Best price for Canon 7d Mk2 Europe or USA

Name
Geoff
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok so I'm in the market for a pair of Canon 7d mk2's and I have a friend doing a trip to UK, Europe and Miami, USA in February... any suggestions here is the best place to buy these? As I live in deepest Tanzania, warranty is not an issue as it's as complicated returing a camera to UK or USA so am after the best price possible.

It might be worth trying an eBay search for the cameras in each of these countries to find a lowest price. That might not be the best deal depending on local taxes, but it should give you a realistic feel for the lowest price available and you can do it from the comfort of your own home!

Cameras bought from a VAT registered shop exporting out of the EU should have no problems charging a camera without the 20% UK VAT. However, it may well have had UK import duties levied which won't be reclaimable.

Otherwise HK vendors such as Panamoz or DR should be able to provide a tax free camera, but with both sources you will be at the mercy of customs and how accurate the labelling is. We all know the HK suppliers are happy to lie to evade taxes.

Bought mine from Simply Electronics in Dec. £1200 for kit with 15-85mm. Delivery took 2-3 weeks but everything went well.

Geoff, I can't recommend Panamoz enough! From Hong Kong to my door in 2 days was absolutely faultless! Drop me a message on Facebook if you want to know any more.

Back