Big blue tits

Nice captures Trev, nice and sharp and lovely catch light in the eye.

Regards: Gordon

Excellent Trev, love that punk look. I had one last year and had to swear that i had not done anything to its hair colour:D Been practising the shadows etc bit this evening by the way(y)

So many puns...all very rude...:LOL:

A beautiful pair! :D Is your yellow plant in the background Forsythia?

An nice rack.. I mean pair! I love the colours in these photos, I had a couple in our back yard this morning but by the time I'd gone to get my camera they'd gone! :)

You do have nice Tits Trev (y) #1 for me. Not sure on #2 though :thinking: I might be wrong but it looks to me like some of the shadows in the feather detail have been lost. The right hand underside of the bird looks a bit too light and washed out considering the main lighting is coming from the left. Just my thought though ;)

I'm pleased to accede to the expressed view(s) of others here, a very impressive pair of Tits. Cyanistes caeruleus has an advantage here, being blue, it doesn't show the effects of cold so much; unlike the Pink Tit, Mammaris Roseus. :exit:
Lovely images, by the way.....

Last edited:
Lovely colourful tits you had there , Trev. (y).We have blue tit nest cam on the house,with four eggs now.

That's a lovely pair
Cheers
Nice captures Trev, nice and sharp and lovely catch light in the eye.

Regards: Gordon
Thank you
Excellent Trev, love that punk look. I had one last year and had to swear that i had not done anything to its hair colour:D Been practising the shadows etc bit this evening by the way
I think these tits keep changing their hair colour just to fool us, Keep it up Brian, cheers.

So many puns...all very rude...

A beautiful pair! Is your yellow plant in the background Forsythia?
Perhaps you should cover your ears when you read this :D thanks, The plant isnt mine but I believe it was Forsythia, well spotted.
An nice rack.. I mean pair! I love the colours in these photos, I had a couple in our back yard this morning but by the time I'd gone to get my camera they'd gone!
They wont wait for you, thanks for the comment.
You do have nice Tits Trev #1 for me. Not sure on #2 though I might be wrong but it looks to me like some of the shadows in the feather detail have been lost. The right hand underside of the bird looks a bit too light and washed out considering the main lighting is coming from the left. Just my thought though
Cheers for the compliment, I think :thinking: There was very little PP on these, I'm looking at the original RAW ones now to compare them (y)
I'm pleased to accede to the expressed view(s) of others here, a very impressive pair of Tits. Cyanistes caeruleus has an advantage here, being blue, it doesn't show the effects of cold so much; unlike the Pink Tit, Mammaris Roseus. :exit:
Lovely images, by the way.....
Emmmmm, yes... the blue one does puff up in the cold too, see above pictures ;)
I've seen bigger ;-)
:shake::shake: ;)
Lovely colourful tits you had there , Trev. .We have blue tit nest cam on the house,with four eggs now.
Thanks Rob, and well done on getting a family in your box, are you going to link it up to the net for us all to see, its a wonderful thing to watch (y)
I have held bigger:love:
I tried bribing them with food but I cant get any in my hands, the plastic ones seems a bit more available but its not the same as a real one, natural is best. I've seen ceramic ones in an ornament shop too but thats another story ;)

Back