Big cats

First two are cracking images, shame the eyes are shut on the last.

#1 is amazing.. well done.

I like #2....but I want the eyes to stand out more. May dodging them, then boosting the saturation would help?

#3 is a cute cat. I don't think I wan't to play though.

#2 is the winner for me, love the eye contact. I agree with the other poster about maybe saturation boost, and a bit of dodging/burning. White balance looks a bit off, but that might be my monitor here at work.

Composition is very good, the only minor niggle being the slight chop of the ear at the top of the frame.

Cheers for posting.

1&2 are amazing, love number 2 though!!
agreed with the above about a saturation boost on the eye's will really help make them pop

Here's kinda what I had in mind...

leopard.jpg

Thanks very much for your comments guys

sbowler579
It was my intention to get the shot with his eyes closed to show that cheeky like smile that all cats have.
Do you think I should have cropped it to square format?

MarkE
I know, I'm a very hap hazard quick rush take the picture kind of person, I'm trying to make myself slow down and look before clicking.

theonemule
Thanks for what you done thats fantastic, I was trying to do what you suggested last nite but it looked :thumbsdown:. I Still have a lot of learning to do with processing.

skullcandy
(y) agree it looks much better.

Thanks for taking the time to look guys
Gaz

theonemule
Thanks for what you done thats fantastic, I was trying to do what you suggested last nite but it looked :thumbsdown:. I Still have a lot of learning to do with processing.

There's always more to learn. I still have a long way to go...but as they say, practice makes perfect!

Last edited:
Cracking images, such a shame 1 and 2 are through a fence.

I thought I'd done a good job of bluring the fence out, any tips for improving?

I was certainly glad number two pic was behind a fence because he was well Peed off that day.:D

Gaz

Great shots, agree, love No.2. What fence....(y)

Back