Biker Chick

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
One of Samantha, not new but I just got round to processing the raw.:)

109891867.jpg

i will second that

Very nice, the model, the bike and overall composition.

great pic with colours which compliment each other.

Thanks guys, it was lit with with a main softbox to the right of camera with a umberella as a fill to the left.
It was originaly shot in a studio against a blue cloth background sometime ago and remained untouched in my files for ages, but the other day walking under a bridge on the canal I came across the graffiti and thought I know what would look good against that and took a snap of it. :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys, it was lit with with a main softbox to the right of camera with a umberella as a fill to the left.
It was originaly shot in a studio against a blue cloth background sometime ago and remained untouched in my files for ages, but the other day walking under a bridge on the canal I came across the graffiti and thought I know what would look good against that and took a snap of it. :D

In which case, it's even better - I would never have guessed that wasn't the background.

(y)

Never have guessed that the backdrop was added later - really like this

A winning combo of colours, textures and sexiness (y)

I like that! Even more so knowing about the background. I wish I knew how to do that!

Kev.

I like it, nice model, shame she's not more in the shot......not a bad looking lass on her either ;)

Not sure about the double catchlights in her eyes but you can soon clone one out.

The background suits the shot... with the red etc SO well... it excellent. (y)

Back