bird identification please

joescrivens

Suspended / Banned
Name
Joe
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey, i have someone making content for me that says this is a sparrow, is it?

it doesn't look like a sparrow to me, but i don't know birds very well

5587884517_7cdfcdee7f.jpg

It's a Robin.

April fool was the other day :D

Thats exactly what I thought

I swear that wasn't april fools

Thats exactly what I thought

I swear that wasn't april fools

Well if I was honest Joe, the fact you doubted yourself that it was a Robin got me wondering ;)

lol! I guess it was the legs, they seemed long for a robin, the robins i have seen are always shorter

i knew it wasnt a sparrow, just thought maybe it was some other red breasted version of a bird perhaps?

Its a Robins body but somehow the legs seem to have moved way too far back giving it a very strange stance

Its a Robins body but somehow the legs seem to have moved way too far back giving it a very strange stance

That and the fact the image looks rotated around to the left a bit too much Simon :shrug: May I ask what exactly it is Joe? Is it being printed onto some type of material :shrug:

That and the fact the image looks rotated around to the left a bit too much Simon :shrug: May I ask what exactly it is Joe? Is it being printed onto some type of material :shrug:

its a small section of an interactive activity where the students label animals basically, I just spotted a few mistakes, this being one of them

Back