Birdie Shot

Well if these are your first shots of birds then they are ok.They could all be edited further to improve,and a couple of them need sharpening up a touch.The last one looks ok on the perch it used but try to avoid man made objects in the shot.You may also want to think about getting your sensor cleaned as the dreaded dust bunnies have set in.

@u8myufo :- Thanks for the nice comments... Yes as u said this are my first try... Sure from next time onwards i will try to avoid man made objects in the shot.. But one thing is that i always clean my sensor as i have option mentioned in my camera which says clean sensor now which i use once in a day to clean it... I am not able to see the dreaded dust bunnies.. :( .. can you please help me finding in the shots pls...

;)

DSC_0006_zpsbda2574b.jpg

@u8myufo :- Thanks for the same... I can see it now.. But is this seen in all the pics?

No and it will not do either,it depends at what focal length you took the shot with and how much you have cropped. Stick your aperture on F16 - 22 and take a shot of a bright sky,this will show up any dust spots.The fact they are there and will at times show up only gives you more work to do cloning them out in PP.Not sure what camera you have, but on some you can map out the larger dust spots within the camera`s software instead of getting the sensor cleaned.

Without checking other shots with bright backgrounds like that, it's difficult to say whether it is dust on the sensor. I've had shots with marks like that which were out of focus flies in the shot lol :(

As for the shots, they all look a little dark/underexposed for me but it could just be my monitor

Back