Critique Birds Along the River Wey

The crow is a jackdaw mate.

The processing and/or light on Mrs Duck looks weird.It looks very yellow, she does look rather smug though.

The drake on its own is rather pleasant, the setting and background isolate him very well and the bird looks vibrant , good effort.

I also like the one of it cleaning itself.Similar reasons to those above with the addition of catching the bird doing what it does.

That is loads better pal, looks far more natural.

Be careful of overdoing the pp, it is easy to overcook things, that looks spot on now.

That is MUCH nicer, also looks less over sharpened.

My favourite now!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I was a little heavy handed with the contrast slider it seems. I edited it while running in and out to tend to the BBQ I had going yesterday, so I obviously wasn't concentrating! When I saw the alert from Ade and then looked at the thread and saw it, I couldn't believe I had uploaded it!

Thanks guys. I was a little heavy handed with the contrast slider it seems. I edited it while running in and out to tend to the BBQ I had going yesterday, so I obviously wasn't concentrating! When I saw the alert from Ade and then looked at the thread and saw it, I couldn't believe I had uploaded it!

See, that just proves that men can't multitask.........

:exit:

Back