Bird's Of Pray Group

Name
paul rogers
Edit My Images
Yes
Bird's Of Pray Group Today.
Here is two from my second card from my 5dmkii to managed to capture the little owl in flight quite heavily cropped.
The 5d mkii to is slow at focusing but it looks ok.
The first image he looks as so majestic so many to look at.
I have not even looked at he first card or the captures from the EOS M.

15053029497_e7d1658a2c_o.jpg

15216576786_577c9c3376_o.jpg

15053465829_daf342a7bb_o.jpg

Birds of Pray... I didn't know they were that religious :) I think you mean Prey

Got to love this type of comment nothing about the images just a pickup on misspelling.

#1/3 are lovely and sharp with #1 being my fav.

#2 looks a little soft but great action shot.

Apologies for not commenting on the photos, which I like, the drawback to #2 is the background colour, but then in these situations you often don't get any choice.

I think I have been to the same place haggerston great day and your pics are great I have the same as your number 1 hoping to book the Farnese Islands trip next year

thanks guys
toon clicker Ive already booked the Farne trip the last date of listings it will be a Looooong day if the weather holds as going back out on the evening for the sun setting behind Bambragh will be about 9 pm may see you there

Nice stuff, couple of thoughts...

1 would be better without the distracting green strip of background on the left.

2 how big is the crop?

Whereabouts was the group at?

yes toon it with Alan

Artyman maybe this one

15063217558_096d5c891a_o.jpg

Adam ill have a look a have a few maybe there one without the green also it was at Hagerston castle
But through a workshop by a Alan Hewitt

waterfall shot

15063275309_46c6fae87a_o.jpg

Back