Bishopston Rugby vs. Bristol Saracens.

Edit My Images
Yes
Not that high on the pecking order today, but still a nice job to cover aside from the pouring rain - yet again.

The interesting fact about todays game is that Bishopston Rugby are coached my a chap called Matt Salter (blue cap in pic #5), who happens to be a full time pro and club captain of Bristol Rugby. As such 'Bish' get OK crowds and play good rugby due to his input.

The poor fella in the last shot was in absolute agony as popped his shoulder and quite why the bloke in shot #3 is having a lie down is beyond me.....Oh and loving shot six, one I have already tagged 'The essence of Rugby' !

Usual remit applies, shot in full manual, various ISO and shutter but 2.8 all the way.

Comments welcome, just some quick edits as going out on a date tonight!

Cheers for now.

Pete.

UNi_PT_BishopstonRugbyvs.jpg

UNi_PT_BishopstonRugbyvs-1.jpg

UNi_PT_BishopstonRugbyvs-4.jpg

UNi_PT_BishopstonRugbyvs-2.jpg

UNi_PT_BishopstonRugbyvs-3.jpg

UNi_PT_BishopstonRugbyvs-5.jpg

UNi_PT_BishopstonRugbyvs-6.jpg

UNi_PT_BishopstonRugbyvs-8.jpg

UNi_PT_BishopstonRugbyvs-7.jpg

Great set again Pete, got to say I agree about #6 his expression says it all.

Brilliant!

All great but love the second, sixth one of course and the last one for the way you have framed the shot - in pain turning his back on the action.

Another wonderful set, does the rain in any way affect the AF or your camera ?

Superb yet again Pete! For me #4 is the best - the action, mud and expressions say it all.

Enjoy your date and we will, of course, be expecting some more action pics.

Top class pictures. Some of those facial expressions are priceless :)

Does anyone else think the chap in #3 looks like he's tapdancing?

Hi there Pete I am the Player with the Dislocated Shoulder is there any chance of getting hold of some Pic's for the Club?
Cheers
bishrfc

Great set Pete, #6 is brilliant. The rest are all great too but that one stands out for me.

How did the date go? :D

Superb! Love the muddy look... it brings back some memories.. as does the pain of dislocation!! Ouch.

Great set Pete, #6 is brilliant. The rest are all great too but that one stands out for me.

How did the date go? :D

Awesome mate, just awesome. She stopped over for two nights and saw the new year in with her.

Still got the old magic :woot:

And with reference to the pix, four was bought and made a full page spread and looks delightful in print :)

Back