Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Just%20a%20Minute.jpg

Bits of Time by Steve Lindley, on Flickr

Anyone any ideas for a better title?

Last edited:
Not very helpful, but it's fine for me. It's a Flickr link.

Nothing showing here - I can click through, and it's a really nice image, but it's a shame its not displaying. Just getting the standard white "this image or video is not available" box.

I just gave up on Flickr. Thanks Pete, but it's a lot easier for me to host it on my own web site which I should have done in the first place. See original post now edited.

I am using Lightroom's link with Flickr which is really good and a lot easier than updating my own web site which often falls by the wayside.

What's the "secret" of linking to Flickr Pete?

i'm guessing that Petes effort was a copy and attach job rather than actually linking to flickr Steve

(mainly because I went to the flickr, and tried to link the actual image, and got a "sharing is restricted for this image" via the BBCode link - which is usually related to the default permissions that the image was posted with...)

Last edited:
I am using Lightroom's link with Flickr which is really good and a lot easier than updating my own web site which often falls by the wayside.

What's the "secret" of linking to Flickr Pete?

what TBY said , I screen grabbed it and attached it to the thread - I couldnt make the flickr link work either

Thanks for all the suggestions for a title guys. I already entered it in my club competition as "Bits of Time" and I renamed it on Flickr as "Just a Minute" per Graham's suggestion. I do like "All the time in the world" though so I'm finally going to settle on that. I originally took quite a few images of my pile of bits and thoroughly enjoyed the exercise. Great fun.

Yes, I'm lucky to have these "bits & pieces". A friend of mine is a retired watchmaker (worked for a top brand) and he gave me six old movements. I then bought a pack of small pieces off Ebay!

I've already been working on other macros of these items, but a lot more to do yet....! I'd like to say "watch this space", but you could have a long wait the way things are going lately.

Back