Blackbird Coal Tit & Goose

Name
Ann
Edit My Images
Yes
Decided to put these up today we have awful weather here at the moment roll on the better weather C& C welcome

blackresize_sharp1.jpg

canada_goose_28-3_resizesharp.jpg

coaltitresize25-3sharp.jpg

I think i'd go for the Blackbird too....................

The Blackbird is very good but would like to see the pic level ;) The Goose is a bit blown which is a distraction. The Coal tit is another good shot and highlights look just about on the limit to me (y)

The Blackbird is very good but would like to see the pic level ;) The Goose is a bit blown which is a distraction. The Coal tit is another good shot and highlights look just about on the limit to me (y)
Isn't it funny how you miss things in your own photo's i had never noticed the fence level, looks like i had to many the night before (well me or the bird )
thank you for the feedback

Isn't it funny how you miss things in your own photo's i had never noticed the fence level, looks like i had to many the night before (well me or the bird )
thank you for the feedback

Well I was taking a chance with that comment, your garden might be on a slope for all I know :shrug::D

The detail in the blackbird is very good, agree with the comments about the other two.

Back