'Blue'

Edit My Images
Yes
'Blue'

179628118-L.jpg

What a great image, the petal in the foreground really leads you in to the centre.

Chris

oo that's nice - what a beautiful colour, what processing have you done on it?? Just a shame about that petal sticking up in the front (makes me want to try to flatten it!) but I still think it's gorgeous (y)

Iridescent .....!

Ooh very nice, What lens did you use for that? (y)

Ooh very nice, What lens did you use for that? (y)

Thanks everyone for comments, never thought much of it myself, just cropped, sharpened with reduction in colour temperature by Picasa.

The lens used Canon Macro EF 100 1:2.8

Thats a bit flash, Mr. Dunedin!!!!!

Looks like something from a 70's disco more than a scottish garden!!!

oo that's nice - what a beautiful colour, what processing have you done on it?? Just a shame about that petal sticking up in the front (makes me want to try to flatten it!) but I still think it's gorgeous (y)

I never think when taking a shot and your right, flattening the petal would have made quite difference, as previous sharpened, cropped and color temperature reduction.

Sure Janice your right but with very little going about have to try something different, never seen such a dearth of butterflies etc, even the reliable hover flies are scarce and always this damned breeze.

Stunning, one of, if not your best macro yet.

:clap:

Janice is giving her age away:LOL:
Like the shot very much.
Sitting in the cabin today having lunch. Had a visit from a very nosey Roe Buck. NO camera:bang:

Love the glow effect that is given off from the petals, and the colours are superb! a great little lens the 100 1:2.8 has been on the want list for a while now.

Love the glow effect that is given off from the petals, and the colours are superb! a great little lens the 100 1:2.8 has been on the want list for a while now.

Thanks for all the comments, have to agree about the lens really changed my day to day activities now, get out with it as much as I can, golf used to be my passion but the macro changed that, it has its bad points, I itch a lot more with these damned Berry Bugs and wet knees., don't know whether to thank my son or curse him as he got me into this.

Stunning shot! And I know exactley what you mean about the breeze, theres not been a still day up here all year.

Very blue and rather good

Sawman, your going to need those trouser knees patched.
Just noticed this. Ahm a richt though. I bocht a set o knee pads for working on the cabin. Even if I do need me troosers mended, Janice micht dae it for me! Some hope:LOL:

Back