BMW S1000RR Photoshoot

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys

The owner of the bike was so happy with my last set of photos he wanted another shoot so i instantly said yes and got to work.

and these are a selection of the results, full set can be found here

1)
BMW S1000RR by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

2)
BMW S1000RR Sunset by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

3)
BMW S1000RR by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

4)
BMW S1000RR Sparks by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

5)
BMW S1000RR Light Painted by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

6)
BMW S1000RR LightPainted by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

7)
Better Love Story Than Twilight by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

Comments & Critique are welcome

Mike

Hi Mike

another superb set , I suspect he's a happy chappy again !

& I still want that helmet :D The last one is my favorite I think....possibly an image only a biker will really understand & it hit's the spot for me perfectly .

& I really hope there was a huge mahooosive space between the bike & the wire spinning in 4.....sacriledge to damage that paintwork ! But I love the idea , again ,it;s a bit different to the normal type of bike shot

Thanks for sharing again Mike (y)

Hi Mike

another superb set , I suspect he's a happy chappy again !

& I still want that helmet :D The last one is my favorite I think....possibly an image only a biker will really understand & it hit's the spot for me perfectly .

& I really hope there was a huge mahooosive space between the bike & the wire spinning in 4.....sacriledge to damage that paintwork ! But I love the idea , again ,it;s a bit different to the normal type of bike shot

Thanks for sharing again Mike (y)

Thanks

i was about 15ft behind the bike when i span the wool, plus wind was blowing towards me to there was no danger of any hitting the bike :)

Cool photos number five all the way for me :)

How do you light such things. You don't have to tell if you don't want to :)

Edit_See the title says light painted.

Last edited:
Awesome looking bike! I wouldn't give you tuppence for a "beamer" car but they really do know how to throw a bike together.
A really nice set of pictures too; lovely crisp images. If I had to choose a shot though it'd be #5 - looks real classy image.

got to be number 5 for me, can i ask though what kind of lighting you used for this?

As said the wire wool shot is superb, very well executed.

No2 is nice, the comp works very well. I just wish the tones matched No1, as they are spot on!

Back