Bollywood Steps Liverpool

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
CRW_2748.jpg

Bollywood Steps came to Liverpool a few months back. I had no idea what to expect and I’m not a fan of the whole Bollywood thing. However I was really entertained by this. They put on such a good show with all the lighting, dancing, fireworks, singing and so on. At one point it was raining and I was sitting on the floor swapping lenses. It was a bit tricky. I shot most with my 100-400 at a high ISO. This shot was at 1/100th at 220mm breaking the whole focal length shouldn’t be lower than your shutter speed rule by twice as much. You can see just how well IS can help by the sharpness of the image.

Camera: Canon 10D // Flash Used: No // Focal Length: 220.0mm // Exposure Time: 1/100 // Aperture: f/5.0 // ISO equiv: 800 // Canon 100-400 IS L

A lovely shot Pete ... even looks like you have used fill flash but I can see from the detail this is not the case ... excellent detail for such a long shot and short exposure ... (y)

Even the horizontals are spot on ... ;)

:p

Those expressions are great, looks like you did well in the conditions - both weather and lighting :clap:

Back