Bolton Abbey - Opps! (56k)

Edit My Images
Yes
Eeee lad, what a grand day out. Thanks to Darsaber for organising it and what a pleasure to meet all those avatars :)

The Opps is cos I've been out of action for a few day's. Overdone it with all the walking at BA, Matt knew I had had some problems with me glucose level, but by Tuesday the full effect of all the walking kicked in. Blue light ride time, fortunately it was just a bad angina attack and not an MI. Still a couple of days sampling the delights of hospital food and being wired up like Frankenstein helps refocus the the brain. Must take me camera in with me next time :naughty:

Anyhow, here's a few of my attempts from the day:

Arches
Arches.jpg

Stained Projection (thanks to Chuckles for pointing this one out)
Stained_Projection.jpg

B&W Tree
Tree_BW.jpg

Roots
Roots.jpg

I don't know why, but on the last shot I had tremendous chromatic aberration on the trees in the top left. I tweaked it out as much as possible in CS2 and then decided to do a Gaussian blur job on the background to help mask it:(

Looking forward to the next meet, but I will be the one walking real slow ;)

Hiya Phil,

Glad you're alright, I was a little worried - with you not being around, just glad that everything is okay now and you're out of hospital.

I'm liking the arches and that black and white tree, I got a similar shot :)

Like the stained projection and the tree in black and white best out the set (y)

Good to hear your ok, thought it strange that you hadnt posted since your trip to Bolton Abbey :)

Evening Phil, I was wondering why we had not seen any shots from you, hope you are O/K now. Some good ones there, my fave is the B&W tree.

Nice set :D I really like the 1st one! Glad you are feeling better :D I am thinking about getting a skateboard and tying it onto Reg next time, he seemed to have enough power to pull a whole army (though maybe not up the hills!) :p

Glad you are ok, sorry about all the walking, lovely shots thought, really like the stained glass one.

Take care.

thnks for all the comments on the photos.

unfortunaetly thins took a turn for the worse and im back in h. look like afer the weekend they will transfer me to the area corany center so they can start chopping me about:eek:

any how as this patientline thing is costing 4p a minute,its
:wave: and catch up with things later.

You make sure you take it easy fella, need you back in one piece for the next meet ;)

Look after yourself and we'll see you again when you're better.

Thought I'd seen all the BA threads...must have missed this one. Last one is the pick for me - another one of those shots I'd never have seen :)

Hope your problems are all sorted soon.

Back