Brands Hatch BSB GP1 - stormy times!

Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
Weather dominated weekend for me with this one.

Friday morning and I arrive out the back at Hawthorns and the undergrowth is steaming like something out of a Vietnam war movie. Its so hot I swear the Armco is drooping. Still bash on...

Absolutely mega electrical storm Friday night.

Sunday, its cooler, thank Lenin, and am able to actually function.... the "slight possibility of showers at 6pm" did arrive a bit sooner though...during the second BSB race. Race kinda fell apart and delivered a result that had you had a small wager with old Bill Hill, then you probably could be shooting a nice completely new set of gear this weekend!

Anyway, here half a dozen:

1) And it was going so well...

BH_BSB_AK_140720-699b.jpg

2) The elusive, impossible to focus on, black bike

BH_BSB_AK_140718-587.jpg

3) That's a lot of gravel

BH_BSB_AK_140718-193.jpg

4) Life in the old dog yet it would seem

BH_BSB_AK_140718-733.jpg

5) Ready to rumble and a bit later, throw teddy out the pram and kick the crap outta his bike

BH_BSB_AK_140720-439.jpg

6) Nicely done dude!

BH_BSB_AK_140720-854.jpg

Crit away, say what you feel, don't be afraid :D

More on the website of course, should you have the urge!

I'll see some of you at Thruxton next weekend no doubt (y)

Cheers graham, no only thrusting on at Thruxton on the Sunday... There's only so many chicane shots you can take before you want to kill yourself...

I really like 1 and 4. Walker is a legend, and is not going off with age like some older riders. I'll hopefully be at Thruxton :)

Oh and great logo

Last edited:
Nice stuff, 1 and the Stalker for me!

Thanks Mike and Mike! lol

Cheers Gaz,

The low vantage point at Surtees works really well, for that it's #1 for me, lovely set in all though.

Thanks guys, the low down angle there is a bit of a fave of mine actually :-D

Cheers Dex!

Not sure which one you meant with the link, that just took me to one page from the gallery :-/

I followed the link too, there are certainly some great catches and captures on there :D

Back