Brecon Beacons

buckas

Mister Forum Regular
Name
Drew
Edit My Images
No
First trip up to the BBs on the weekend. Starting off a new book that'll be out in 2016 sometimes. Had some great afternoon light up there, passed this walker earlier and waited till he was in the right place for the shot. Stunning part of Wales, I’ll definitely be returning soon!

#1 - Hill walker along Craig Gwaun Taf ridge in the Brecon Beacons National Park.

Ridge-Walker.jpg

And another image from the Craig Gwaun Taf ridge in the Brecon Beacons National Park. Always on the lookout for some foreground interest to pop out of the scene, I found this rock jutting out of the snow. Love the rock layers, colours and textures on it together with the receding ice

Stratification.png

Windswept.png

All shot handheld. 5D3/24-70mk2 - 1/200, f/13, ISO 500 - LEE 3 stop soft grad

cheers
drew

Cheers mate - yeh third's a bit of a feeler shot for the area than a standalone like say #2, will be revealed soon :)

First two are crackers mate,looks like you had some interesting weather with those clouds rolling in.

First two are crackers mate,looks like you had some interesting weather with those clouds rolling in.

Lovely set Drew I hope the wind was not to strong it can be painful up their as you already know.

Cheers both - yeh was very windy Kev, just kept moving and shooting. Path up was very slippy, lots of people falling over - even one had to be rescued by BMRT & SAR

Sharpened-version-copy.jpg

Last edited:
Oh these are a bit nice, the second has the most going on for me. (And the added shot the Seaking is positioned perfectly the ridge path points to it!)

Back