Brecon waterfalls.

Matthew W

Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Went for a walk at Brecon waterfalls and out of 3 I visited I thought this was my favorite waterfall.

Please feel free to post your opinion on my photograph.View attachment 10089

Last edited:
Composition is nice but seems under exposed and suffering white balance issues. It could be me as I'm viewing on my phone.

I can't comment on WB issues, but it does look dark on my iMac screen. I do like the composition though. Nice spot..

Thank you everyone who commented I did think it did look a bit dark due to the exposure, but I am glad that you like the waterfall.

That is a lovely scene and I quite like the off white colour you have. I would definitely soften those shadows though, and equalise the top water falls highlights to those of the main subject area.

I'm dropping by here on my way past on Friday, great thing about waterfall scenes like this is the weather really can't ruin the photo opportunity unless its absolutely extreme.

It's dark for me too, but the composition of the scene is very nice. Which fall is this?

I know this location well and I think you could have done a better job by putting the 10 stop ND filter back in your bag! They really aren't necessary for shots like this. You might still be able to open up the shadows in your software.

The composition is good although I would have rotated the camera a few degrees to the right to include all of the little rivulets on the r.h.s. You could still have included the main falls as well.

Back