Brewing up a Big Bang

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Those that are familiar with my Challenge 366 will have already seen this shot, but for those that haven't seen it yet here it is :D

This was done using a PhotoTriggers Sound Activated Trigger and my Air Rifle

168/366 (533) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

The beer was very much out of date and not fit for human consumption ;)

As with all my photo's comments and critique are welcomed and appreciated (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Excellent.

We want to see more pictures taken with it.

I've bought a giant bag of party poppers but not had chance to take any yet as I've been writing the latest big update to the firmware which is now finished :)

I have to finish the MacOS desktop software now too so still no time for it !

Thanks Darren :D it worked perfectly as expected...now party popper that gives me an idea (y) I keep looking at stuff and thinking can I shoot it :D also for funny looks at the local pet store when going to buy stuff for a droplet rig :D

Matt

John and I have had thousands of ideas :)

Just wait till the launch of the next two triggers :)

John and I have had thousands of ideas :)

Just wait till the launch of the next two triggers :)

That's just not on :LOL: the suspense :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I look forward to seeing what you have planned :D I have a few ideas myself (y)

Matt

Hmmm, this looks like a way to get hubby involved with my photography. Need to get some triggers tho .

Great shot btw (image and pellet), but waste of beer ;)

Hmmm, this looks like a way to get hubby involved with my photography. Need to get some triggers tho .

We are giving another discount for TP members. I think it starts tomorrow but I'll check on that :)

Thanks Lynda, trust me when I say you would not want to be drinking any of the beer that I shot yesterday, I think one of the cans had a Best Before Date of some time in 2003 :puke:

I really do recommend getting the triggers they work amazingly well (y) see this section of the forum http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=100

Matt

We are giving another discount for TP members. I think it starts tomorrow but I'll check on that :)

Always good (y) I hope sales are going well for you both (y) now just to get some of the stores stocking them :D

But I'm sure that is coming along soon (y)

Always good (y) I hope sales are going well for you both (y) now just to get some of the stores stocking them :D

But I'm sure that is coming along soon (y)

I think Mike has that in hand. :)

We'll always make sure that TP members get a cracking good deal though.....

We'll always make sure that TP members get a cracking good deal though.....

I know, I was and still am really happy with my purchase, though from the sounds of it, there is going to be more kit for me to invest in in the not to distant future :D

Matt

Looks great Matt and it's worked really well <dashes off to look at Darren's triggers>

Looks great Matt and it's worked really well <dashes off to look at Darren's triggers>

Thanks John (y) it's come out really well and all made possible with Darren's Triggers (y) an amazing piece of kit ;)

Matt

The beer was very much out of date and not fit for human consumption ;)

It was Tetley's.....It was ALWAYS unfit for human consumption.

:naughty:

Great photo Matt I wish I still had my air rifle so I could play with the sound trigger.
Hopefully when all our students have left for the hols in a couple of weeks we are going to have a play at college with the sound trigger. Purely for research purposes though ;)
I'm trying to pursude the photography people they need to get some triggers for the a-level class. I think they are up for it, it is just a case of trying to prise the money out of the stingy g*ts that hold the purse stings.

Great photo Matt I wish I still had my air rifle so I could play with the sound trigger.
Hopefully when all our students have left for the hols in a couple of weeks we are going to have a play at college with the sound trigger. Purely for research purposes though ;)
I'm trying to pursude the photography people they need to get some triggers for the a-level class. I think they are up for it, it is just a case of trying to prise the money out of the stingy g*ts that hold the purse stings.

Thanks, They really do need them (y) they are fantastic pieces of kit (y) and the build quality are stunning (y)

You could have sold it to [user]feek[/user] for his drunken aliens then. (y)

:D but then I wouldn't have got this shot (y)

Matt

Back