Briony Studio Shoot Preston

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

We went to Brys Studio Clicky Linky free studio paparazzi shoot last night, first time in a studio, it was manic, I mean that in the nicest way, lots of photographers shooting at points there was flash going off continuously. we really enjoyed it and recommend a visit to Brys studio, we were made very welcome, everyone was friendly, great time, and learned loads (y) any advice welcome

Briony at the studio night shoot at the StudioEvents.co.uk Studio Preston Lancashire by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Briony at the studio night shoot at the StudioEvents.co.uk Studio Preston Lancashire by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave

Last edited:
Thanks Les, it was a great night (y) got a few of another model Suzi will post them today when Ive PPd them, sorry no BW conversions as yet, will do a couple as well later, thanks for your comments

Dave

Looks to have been a good shoot, cant decide if i like the smile in no4.

They all look ever so slightly under-exposed here?

Maybe another stop of light would have been good? What were the histograms like, considering the pink background?

They all look ever so slightly under-exposed here?

Maybe another stop of light would have been good? What were the histograms like, considering the pink background?

I agree but nothing too hard to fix.

Good looking stuff Dave.

Good set - no 3 gets it for me. Interesting model to work with and cool makeup!

Back