Bristol fine art

LongLensPhotography

Th..th..that's all folks!
Name
LongLensPhotography
Edit My Images
No
After hugely popular last thread I decided to post some more conceptual work, this time a couple images that sat in the archive for a few months

I don't think there will be many more in a while since council implemented residential parking schemes and people are now banned from these areas :( :p

Buy a bicycle! :D

Love the last ... hate the watermark :)

Buy a bicycle! :D

Love the last ... hate the watermark :)

bicycle won't help to commute in from Glasgow :)

Sorry about the watermark; I had too many images stolen by various SW businesses.

P.S. 1st one is Sigma 35mm wide open. Lovely glass.

You left this for all those padlocked gates, burning tyres and charity shops? :eek:

Reactions: ST4
You left this for all those padlocked gates, burning tyres and charity shops? :eek:

Yes :p

I get seriously bored in one place after 5 years and the Scottish highlands are really amazing place. Next year will probably take me somewhere else again

Love the last. Great reflection.

It must be nice to go out at night without fear of some drug crazed yob yielding a hepatitis infested needle to spark up polite conversation about how he wants your camera..

Last edited:
Love the last. Great reflection.

It must be nice to go out at night without fear of some drug crazed yob yielding a hepatitis infested needle to spark up polite conversation about how he wants your camera..

Not working as an ambassador at the Commonwealth Games then Steve? :ROFLMAO:

Back