BRIT GT WEEKENDER

Edit My Images
Yes
A few of my efforts from Brands first time at a circuit for a few weeks and I missed the freedom of the Enduro/MX venues but it was good exercise and some fresh air OH and some Beer :beer:

15126280981_dfbc1a16a1_b.jpg

15067737306_b4a6ccdb22_b.jpg

14899591827_35df3956ac_b.jpg

15068046596_6d42df1dc3_b.jpg

14910425550_00f3a65b42_b.jpg

15129894965_81d1213a8d_b.jpg

14943042848_d32b049445_b.jpg

All nice and sharp as usual, Gaza, I like the last one, also 4 catches my eye.

However, I am afraid, overall, they don't get me jumping up and down:oops: :$

Love the shots but it's missing something. The cars look a bit static. Maybe some background motion blur/panning would give some sense of speed?

All nice and sharp as usual, Gaza, I like the last one, also 4 catches my eye.

However, I am afraid, overall, they don't get me jumping up and down:oops: :$

Cheers Mike I never got excited taking them they reflect my mood I really enjoy the freedom of shooting MX/Enduro as I said so going back to Brands which I visit to much these days and preferring to shoot bikes I need to try more venues.

Love the shots but it's missing something. The cars look a bit static. Maybe some background motion blur/panning would give some sense of speed?

These are head on shots so not a lot of panning here tried a few new spots for something different from what I always take at Brands like in shot 1 bit did a bit of panning only kept a couple that are well OK but have produced a lot better thanks for comment omens heres the pans

15126939341_f07b42d8ca_b.jpg

15093007671_691eea237f_b.jpg

Like the angle on number 3..all good shots.

Thanks Paul

Cheers Harry

Nice and very sharp as usual Gary, I like the reflection in the windscreen of the Ferrari when passing under the bridge ,your pans are very tidy too. I spent a bit more time trying different things at Druids on Sunday and didn't quite make it to Stirlings before the finish, those two hours went very quickly !

#4 for me too Gaz, the reflection in the windscreen adds to the interest. #2 is a shot you've got well and truly nailed now, the highlights in the grill are a nice touch on this one.

Nice and uncluttered and well taken (y) Beemer #2 for me.
Clive

Nice and very sharp as usual Gary, I like the reflection in the windscreen of the Ferrari when passing under the bridge ,your pans are very tidy too. I spent a bit more time trying different things at Druids on Sunday and didn't quite make it to Stirlings before the finish, those two hours went very quickly !

#4 for me too Gaz, the reflection in the windscreen adds to the interest. #2 is a shot you've got well and truly nailed now, the highlights in the grill are a nice touch on this one.

Nice and uncluttered and well taken (y) Beemer #2 for me.
Clive

Thanks very much Gents (y)

2 and 8 for me Gary, thought you had to decided to watermark 4 then I realized its the reflection of the bridge after a few minutes looking at it :oops: :$

Back