British Bulldogs Tongue

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
I tried to capture the size and shape of Roxys tongue in this image I really like the way it reaches out to the corner of the image.It's quite hard to get any catchlight in a Bulldogs eye when they are panting like this so I was very happy to get a little in this image.

Roxy-Enjoying-The-Sun.jpg

Nice pic!!

With a tongue that long I bet she makes a load of noise on a hot day.

Both mine can out run me but only in 2 minutes bursts. They both love a swim too, George is quite the water baby Samson prefers just to paddle. Bulldogs can be very active if they are in the mood.

Cracking shot, as said would be better with less sky (More dog) but none the less I love it and the colours are cracking (y)

Great shot, as others have said, less sky more dog though :)

Nice capture but they really shouldn't be out in any type of warm weather imo
I totally agree I take the welfare of my Bulldogs very seriously, and would not jeapordize the welfare of my dog by taking her out and running her out on a hot day just for a photograph.

:bonk:

^ its all relative! I went on holiday to menorca and saw a guy walking his bullie everyday, seemed to cope very well with the heat. As 'disabled' as bulldogs are I think your doing them more harm than good keeping them indoors all day. My lad gets hot quick but as long as your not stupid with it he's fine, I always give him a wet towel to lay on.
On topic, love the pic, shows the bulldogs off a treat :)

I am not a fan of this breed of dog but the photo is brilliant. You can almost picture it on TV advertising something:)

Dog breath toothpaste maybe

^ its all relative! I went on holiday to menorca and saw a guy walking his bullie everyday, seemed to cope very well with the heat. As 'disabled' as bulldogs are I think your doing them more harm than good keeping them indoors all day. My lad gets hot quick but as long as your not stupid with it he's fine, I always give him a wet towel to lay on.
On topic, love the pic, shows the bulldogs off a treat :)

Roxy lived in Spain for her first four years through summers of 35 degrees + plus so we learnt very early how to care for her in the heat. I to though saw many Spanish owners walking Bulldogs in the midday sun!!. I also give Roxy a cool wet towel to lie on although I have to bring her in out of the sun as she would sit in it all day!Thanks for your kinds comments.

Last edited:
Back