British GT @ Brands Hatch

Name
Dex
Edit My Images
Yes
Afternoon all

Not really the best event for me after breaking a lens memory card and a battery oh and a sat nav charger :LOL: but heres a handful from the two days I was there.
As usual feedback welcome good or bad

9S1F5643 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F7164 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F6242 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F6683 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F7479 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F6356 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F6930 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F7321 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

More on flickr should you wish to have a peruse :)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/maximumrevsphotography/sets/72157647170978411/

Dex

Excellent set Dex, the only quibble I have is with #6, not fussed on that conversion, looks too dark but other than that, cracking photos and I really like 2 and 4 (y)

Yes nice set Dex, strong vibrant colours, I really like #4 . I must have been close by with your #5 shot if it was at the end of the race ?

Sorry to hear of your drama :(

I do like #4... its awesome :p

Excellent set Dex, the only quibble I have is with #6, not fussed on that conversion, looks too dark but other than that, cracking photos and I really like 2 and 4 (y)

Thanks Carl

Very nice set indeed. Like Carl said, no totally sure about #6. I really like #2 and #4 though.

Cheers George

Great set again Dex - some proper marmite on your Flickr!

Only one thing that struck me - have you ever thought about changing the look of your watermark?

Thanks, I would like to change my watermark but I have not got a clue on how to make one. I did get someone to make my previous one but I lost it when my hard drive failed.

#4 is a bit different and works very well (y)

Cheers Neil

Yes nice set Dex, strong vibrant colours, I really like #4 . I must have been close by with your #5 shot if it was at the end of the race ?

Thanks Paul, I think it was taken just when it had literally broke down as when I get there the brakes were still smoking,

Sorry to hear of your drama :(

I do like #4... its awesome :p

I was waiting for someone to say that :D Cheers Andy

Nice work Dex sorry to here about the kit as for a favourite its gotta be 3 for me great shot

Thanks Gary

Back