British GT Media Shindig

Name
Left TalkPhotography
Edit My Images
No
Had fun meeting everyone that I've not seen in several months, also took some pictures on a lovely sunny day.

5flE7JI.jpg

Qy0jyxS.jpg

DqG0Uht.jpg

reLG8ng.jpg

5nAJ7FV.jpg

elkfybW.jpg

pYrud9d.jpg

Good set. Love one!!! 5 I'm not too keen on, I think that it is overexposed even past being done for the interior, on my screen anyway. The drivers race overalls seem on the verge of being blown... Composition is great though! That said I like 6, despite the exposure being similar. Shooting it through the windscreen has helped, love the reflection of the clouds, although maybe loose the reflection of the mechanic in the bottom right hand corner?? Just nit picking though, great set as usual.

Harry.

#5 is a bit too blown for my liking, but I say that then really like #6.

I'm having a funny morning :-/

3 is the standout for me, but I am much more a fan of shots on track than in the pits. You do the pit stuff really well though.
On reflection, i LOVE 3, and I'm pretty taken with the comp of the second shot too!

Beautiful. 1, 2, and 3 for me. The 1st shot in particular is great. Should be in a Bentley brochure.

Really looking forward to seeing your work this year! Hopefully see you some time at the track again.

Back