British GT - Round 1

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Seems like motorsport is properly back now with 6 events already under my belt for the 2014 season. Let's keep this ball rolling. :)

Didn't really feel 'it' at Oulton to be honest, it's a track I don't have that much experience with and never really found it as amazing as everyone else has made out - that said I think I enjoyed myself and loved seeing the ever expanding BGT grid take to the track. C&C welcome as per usual.

Lots more on here - http://www.adampigott.co.uk/2014/british-gt-oulton-park/

bgt-oulton-5862.jpg

bgt-oulton-6474.jpg

bgt-oulton-7507.jpg

bgt-oulton-8492.jpg

bgt-oulton-5976.jpg

untitled-4630.jpg

I'm amazed you're already 6 events into the season! It's seemed like a ridiculously long winter for me!

Nice set as always, I really like #3 and #5 and #11 out of these.

Looks like a good turnout for the event too. Shaping up to be a great season for British GT.

Cheers Gaz!

#4,6 and 11 (y) very nice.

Thanks! :)

Nice stuff Adam, 2 for me :)

Thanks mate, was good to meet you on the weekend too. Hope you managed to get some decent stuff.

I'm amazed you're already 6 events into the season! It's seemed like a ridiculously long winter for me!

Nice set as always, I really like #3 and #5 and #11 out of these.

Looks like a good turnout for the event too. Shaping up to be a great season for British GT.

Haha, so am I! Was a great event with a big crowd - let's hope it continues throughout the season. And maybe I'll see you at Silverstone? :)

Good stuff matey. Like 6 & 8 for some reason. Suppose when you're used to Cadwell the others probably do seem a bit bland. But really for me Oulton is fantasti. Can do the arty stuff and use the circuits pretty surroundings but you can also do decent start shots, pack shots, action shots... I think it ticks most boxes :) Plus great circuit to watch cars race on the limit.

I've already done about 10 events this year lol, hopefully get up to Cadwell couple of times later in the year :)

Yes good to meet you also :) Yes I did I had a rather good day I think, I've got a thread running on here somewhere :)

When I get a spare few minutes I'll have to try and find it - it's been chaotic recently!

Yeh I will probably be at Silverstone. May try and get to Rockingham on Monday as well, so perhaps see you there too!?

Yeah sure, I'm at Rockingham on the Monday so I'll possibly see you around!

Good stuff matey. Like 6 & 8 for some reason. Suppose when you're used to Cadwell the others probably do seem a bit bland. But really for me Oulton is fantasti. Can do the arty stuff and use the circuits pretty surroundings but you can also do decent start shots, pack shots, action shots... I think it ticks most boxes :) Plus great circuit to watch cars race on the limit.

I've already done about 10 events this year lol, hopefully get up to Cadwell couple of times later in the year :)

Cheers mate, maybe I was being a bit harsh on Oulton. It's certainly up there but part of me prefers Brands Hatch to be honest - I think the GP loop is a fantastic bit of race track.

Perhaps I'm just not a fan of chicanes...

You're certainly right about them being on the limit though! An amazing experience seeing them come through Deers Leap so close to the armco. :)

Back