Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
My those take an age to load!

Anyway 1 and 4 were the best for me.

That did take awhile to load..... 3,6,7 got me! Great shots

thanks, bet everyone must be sick of my mx pictures lol
nah. Good photos, please keep them coming! and some cool action shots. I've been wanting to do some motorcross for the last 2 years but the local track just keep ignoring me, I know i'd be able to get some good images, but they must have their own photographer there (his stuff is terrible), no DOF, shutterspeed not fast enough to get the dirt flying. Shame really as I think I'd be able to produce some nice images. You keep popping them up - if you're after C&C of course.

If you're feeling like you are producing the same images all the image - try some different angles if possible. Maybe there's a tower around and you can shoot down onto the track - do a bit of tiltshift in photoshop and turn them into toys? :)

Thanks, most tracks you can take photos for yourself but if they have a resident tog then can be turned away, dosent bother me when other togs come to my track where im the resident tog long as there not trying to sell there shots. As you say theres a lot of naf togs out there doing mx work.

your better off to just go to the track if local and ask face to face, if your sending messages then they prob just not bothering to reply to anyone. Theres also various race events so you can sometimes get attached to them by contacting the organisers

Back