British Superbikes.

Two superb images there Chris, the first one is a belter. Superb work.

Great images there Chris, what shutter speed did you use for #2?

Thanks Mike, I`m a big Shakey fan and he is a top bloke so he would be my first choice but wouldn't be to down if Josh or James Ellison took the title!

I recon shakey, but maybe a change of bike will put brooks in front. Whenever I think of shakey I always think of him binning the zx9 after wheelying from the toll both in the fast bikes vid:clap:

Love number 1, fantastic timing! Great set

Technically fine images, but for me the processing spoils them badly. Please don't take this the wrong way as it's intended to be constructive but the heavy vignette, odd colouring and aggressive framing really doesn't work at all to my eyes. Personally would like a little more room around the subject and more natural colours, but they are sharp and well timed.

Thanks for the critique Jonathan!!

Last edited:
Nice shiny shots, but not too keen on the random crop shapes - photos should be photo shaped and composed for that shape in my book (this is a photography forum after all).

Leave the mad crops and bad framing to the sports desk guys, so you can look at them and scream "wtf have you done with my well thought out shot!"

:D

Also not keen on the instagram look really, but each to their own!

. Whenever I think of shakey I always think of him binning the zx9 after wheelying from the toll both in the fast bikes vid:clap:

Hahahahaha! Its not just me then!!!

Those guys were total hooligans, who'd have thought he would become Mr Sensible triple champion and family man, I guess we all grow up in the end... I'm still waiting :p

Here we go, anyone recognise the geezer at 3:15 in this video... lol

13992061061_cf6f4cbd40.jpg
CHRIS WALKER #9[/url] by planemotorsport, on Flickr[/IMG] CHRIS WALKER #9 by planemotorsport, on Flickr

JOHN HOPKINS #21 by planemotorsport, on Flickr

Last edited:
Again, shiny shots but too central in the frame and still got the nasty vignette. If you are shooting nikon, there is an option in the menus to help surpress vignette :p

Back