British Touring Cars at Silverstone.

Name
Dex
Edit My Images
Yes
Morning everyone

Seems mad to think that four years ago I picked up my first ever camera and ventured to Silverstone with not a clue what to do. Fast forward four years and I still have no idea what I am doing :D but am really happy with how these have come out from the weekend.

A question for the Silverstone regulars as I am thinking about going up for the Birkett 6 hour endurance race. Is it possible to park inside the circuit for what I asssume would be classed as a smaller event? I do not mind the walking but my god was I dead on my feet by the end of the day and that was only walking to 3 corners.

When I went there four years ago I remember attempting to get a shot of them coming of the last corner, I tried to find where I took it but just could not work out where. Is there new fencing or something along there or just me being blind?

Anyway suppose I best put some pictures up.

9S1F5796 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F6607 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F6658 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F7077 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F6241 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F7201 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

More available via the flickr link should you wish and as usual feel free to give feedback.

Dex

#4 and #6 are stunning. They're the reason this is one of my favourite times of year for motorsport shots! I like #2 as well, brilliant pan and it really works nicely with the red and white livery.

I've never been to the Birkett 6 hour race, but for most of the smaller events at Silverstone they'll let you into the circuit with your car. For meetings like HSCC and Britcar you normally pay for your ticket at the actual gate and drive on in. Definitely helps the blisters!

Back