BSB Donington

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
First few from the racing, today, at Donington.

1. Atsushi Watanabe/Rizla Suzuki

2. Karl Harris/Rob Mac Yamaha

3. Dean Ellison/Co-ordit Yamaha

4. Stuart Easton/MSS Discovery Kawasaki

5. John Laverty/Buildbase NW200 Ducati

Last edited:
like them all but especially the second, perfect (y)

cableliquid - I was all over the place!! I tend to walk round and take shots from different places. However, most are from th infield viewing area, just after Redgate, and along the Craner Curves or at the Melbourne hairpin, which were shot through the fence. The first 2 above were at Craner. and the last 3 at Melbourne.

dod - thanks :)

Last edited:
The second is particularly nice, but overall a nice set of images.

Last edited:
Quick vew of the forums shows a few people went, not bad shots, maybe a tad oversharpened from where am currently sitting at the gym, as my computer has gone tits up on Sunday morning, so they look better then any of mine so far. Havent been able to see any of camera.

Just a few more from me:

6. Michael Rutter & John Laverty

7. Shannon Etheridge/MAR Adept

8. Leon Haslam/HM Plant Honda

9. Tom Sykes/Rizla Suzuki

Last edited:
In terms of the second set Torpedo, number 6 works but the others look a lit odd because the bikes haven't hit the apex of the corner, you can almost tell they weren't going for it.

OK. Thanks for the feedback. I'll bear it in mind for the next time. I was just trying to get more of the rider in the picture. This was my first go at motorbikes. :)

Some clear shots there, although number 7 isnt Macolm Ashley, he is still nursing some injuries from a big off at Brands hatch a couple of weeks ago. It is his bike but he sold a ride to a guy called Shannon Etheridge for the weekend, Shannon also rides in the Henderson R1 Cup under bike number 56.

Last edited:
Some clear shots there, although number 7 isnt Macolm Ashley, he is still nursing some injuries from a big off at Brands hatch a couple of weeks ago. It is his bike but i sold a ride to a guy called Shannon Etheridge for the weekend, Shannon also rides in the Henderson R1 Cup under bike number 56.

Thanks for the info. I just got it from the BSB website, from the number. I should have used the programme, as it's correct in there :bonk:

BTW, being nosey here, but you said I? Who are you, may I ask? I don't mean your actual name, but what do you do?

Thanks for the info. I just got it from the BSB website, from the number. I should have used the programme, as it's correct in there :bonk:

BTW, being nosey here, but you said I? Who are you, may I ask? I don't mean your actual name, but what do you do?

Doh, meant he being Macolm Ashley, typing to quickly for my tried brain i aint nothing todo the that team, although i close to a few other riders within the paddock.

Back