BSB OULTON PARK . saturday

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
just two i have processed so far from bsb at oulton park sat..

BSB-1.jpg

BSB-2.jpg

lots more two go through...

md(y)

Love that rizla Suzuki! The shot's pretty good too :D Nice shots mate, I can only hope i get shots that are half as good these tomorrow!

????????

I thought you were using a white sheet as a background m8? Where did you buy these ones?

No catchlights either !!! FFS - you either didn't position your softbox properly or it didn't fire

Other than those glaring errors - these are pretty good

Is this your first time at such a meet? Never tried it myself

DD

:LOL: @ DD

3RD time at trying this mate..

cheers guys

md(y)

Not bad, 2nd one is nice...

A touch too dark though perhaps? Try the shadow/highlight tool to loose some of the darkness?

Just had a quick play in photoshop and there is definitely scope for a little less shadow, even with your version of the image posted here... but that's a taste thing so I won't stick it up on here.

Just had a quick play in photoshop and there is definitely scope for a little less shadow, even with your version of the image posted here... but that's a taste thing so I won't stick it up on here.

post away mate . most people dont ask..:LOL:

or pm me so i can see what your thinking:shrug:

md(y)

Ok, here's the idea anyway - this would of course work much cleaner if you were to work with the original file size then shrink it down once you are down (it has more pixels to play with then!)

bike.jpg

Thats a quick pull through Intellihance-Pro and some tweaks on Shadow/Highlight adjustment in CS2 - think that was about 13% on the shadow

Last edited:
Brilliant shots Dave
Absolutely pin sharp, love the composition in #2
Pete

Ok, here's the idea anyway - this would of course work much cleaner if you were to work with the original file size then shrink it down once you are down (it has more pixels to play with then!)

bike.jpg

Thats a quick pull through Intellihance-Pro and some tweaks on Shadow/Highlight adjustment in CS2 - think that was about 13% on the shadow

Cheers mate i like it ill try that on the full size file..

Brilliant shots Dave
Absolutely pin sharp, love the composition in #2
Pete

cheers pete...

md(y)

Man you get sharper shots of motorbikes travelling 100mph+ than I do of a sleeping mutt. Very nice :D

Man you get sharper shots of motorbikes travelling 100mph+ than I do of a sleeping mutt. Very nice :D

:LOL: @ gary..

mind you some of those mutts sleep pretty heavy the breathing can be eratic.

(y) thanks mate i think i was lucky :naughty:

md(y)

Back