BTCC Brands Hatch 2014

Really love the lighting in #1 & 6 and the clarity in #2. Good pov with #3, something different from that well used spot. I'm still sorting through mine from Saturday, it was certainly a day of mixed conditions !

Some lovely light Paul, and some really nice images. I particularly like #2 and #4. Also good to see some motorsport images taken with a Pentax DSLR. I've recently moved systems to Pentax with the K3 and am heading up to Croft this weekend for some rallycross. I'll pleased if I can come back with some images approaching the quality of these!

Cheers,

Simon.

Really love the lighting in #1 & 6 and the clarity in #2. Good pov with #3, something different from that well used spot. I'm still sorting through mine from Saturday, it was certainly a day of mixed conditions !

Thanks Paul...lots of photographers with steps at brands on Saturday..I must have missed the man who was selling them..but I didn't arrive till 10am.

Some lovely light Paul, and some really nice images. I particularly like #2 and #4. Also good to see some motorsport images taken with a Pentax DSLR. I've recently moved systems to Pentax with the K3 and am heading up to Croft this weekend for some rallycross. I'll pleased if I can come back with some images approaching the quality of these!
Cheers,
Simon.

Thanks Simon..the sigma 100-300mm f4 is a great lens...but this has now been replaced by the 120-300 f2.8 but sigma don't make one to fit a pentax.

I love number one Paul, that's gorgeous.

Thanks..took a while to get that one.

Thanks Paul...lots of photographers with steps at brands on Saturday..I must have missed the man who was selling them..but I didn't arrive till 10am.

I have a small lightweight one that I picked up from Maplins, does the job ok, I was even later at 11.30 as I had to go to work first :(

Back