BTCC @ Croft Circuit

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
A little bit late with these, but never mind.

#1 Collard trying hard into Sunny Out
2014 British Touring Car Championship - Croft Circuit by srhphoto, on Flickr

#2 Sherman riding the kerbs

#3 Follow the leader through Hawthorn

#4 Jordan attacking the kerbs

#5 Plato giving Collard a defensive masterclass

#6 Things got a little physical at times!

continued.....

Finally got round to it then :p
I like the second one. I've tried it a few times but never had anything ride the kerb enough for it to be an interesting shot, though I haven't tried with Touring Cars.

The Vauxhall sparking on your Flickr is an impressive catch too.

Finally got round to it then :p
I like the second one. I've tried it a few times but never had anything ride the kerb enough for it to be an interesting shot, though I haven't tried with Touring Cars.

The Vauxhall sparking on your Flickr is an impressive catch too.

Thanks Darren :)

I left for the Netherlands with work at 0600hrs the day after the BTCC meeting at Croft for a week, and then had to drop everything and go to Warsaw the week after, again with work. I've only really been able to look through them this week.

Glad you like them. with #2, certainly some of the quicker guys in series like the NSSCC will ride that kerb pretty hard, and you can generally get them with one or more wheels up in the air.

Cheers,

Simon.

Great shots Simon, even more impressed when Ive just googled to look at the camera you use, shows you dont need a DSLR to shoot motorsport. 2 4 and 8 for me.

Great shots Simon, even more impressed when Ive just googled to look at the camera you use, shows you dont need a DSLR to shoot motorsport. 2 4 and 8 for me.

Thanks Dex :)

Did you notice that all but 3 were manually focused using 20 to 30 year old Canon FD mount lenses as well ;-)

Cheers,

Simon.

Back