BTCC Finale at Brands hatch

Name
Dex
Edit My Images
Yes
Seems mad to think we are nearing the end of the 2014 season as it seems like yesterday I was freezing myself at Lydden Hill back in Feburary. Back to now though and for the first time ever I decided to do all three days at Brands Hatch, have to admit I was expecting it to be busy but I seemed to easily find room to get the shots I wanted to get.

As always feedback welcome and bring on the superbikes next weekend :D

More here if you wish to have a nosey

https://www.flickr.com/photos/maximumrevsphotography/sets/72157648308717939/

1) 9S1F1091 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

2) 9S1F0117 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

3) 9S1F1287 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

4) 9S1F2651 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

5) 9S1F2717 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

#6 9S1F2766 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

#7 9S1F1416 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

9S1F9078 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Well they are certainly varied, Dex.

Not too keen on the blurry ones but think 12 is excellent, 1 and 4 are close seconds.

Nice set there Dex, I must have been just yards from you in 4,5 and 6 on Saturday, I gave up when the safety car appeared yet again ! #1 and #2 are really sharp, were they shot with the 120-300 ?

A good mixed set Dex, #11 clear winner for me.

Thanks Neil
Well they are certainly varied, Dex.

Not too keen on the blurry ones but think 12 is excellent, 1 and 4 are close seconds.

Thanks Mike

I good set ..4 captures the feel of the event well.

Thanks Paul

Great selection/variety mate, one of your best posts yet I would say :) I can even see myself in#9 haha ;-)

Thanks Az, very much appreciated

Really nice selection of shots.

tHANKS gARY

Nice set there Dex, I must have been just yards from you in 4,5 and 6 on Saturday, I gave up when the safety car appeared yet again ! #1 and #2 are really sharp, were they shot with the 120-300 ?

Thank Paul, both 1 and 2 were with the 120-300 but number one was with the 2x teleconverter attached.

Great set Dex love the the light in 1 but got to be 12 for me

Thanks Gary

Great set. Where are #1 and #12 shot from? Are they from general spectator spots or media access only? I hope to be at Brands for BSB on Saturday, will be more than pleased if I can get shots like yous.

Hi David, these are all shot spectator side, number one is on the exit of indy circrcuit onto the GP loop.I think it's called, part the way up there's a gate just walk abit further up and you can shoot through the fence.

Number 12 is stirlings which is easily accessed, your see loads of photographers here I suspect as long as the sun is not out.

Back