BTCC Oulton Park

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
My first visit to a BTCC meeting for about 13 years. Only went on the Saturday but nice to see something different from my usual sort of meeting. There's a few Carrera Cup shots in here too. As always C&C welcome and encouraged.

Last edited:
Nice images.

Was there on Saturday as well, we must have just missed each other but I spent all day in the out field

I was there but working away in the sweaty media centre all weekend(at least it has a/c unlike some!). Those g56’s sound great this year, the gta’s.. not so much. The 911 cup cars sound mega and arguably the best liveried field out of all the championships.

Great shots. My only suggestions are.. pic 6 you could crop it slightly tighter on the left to get rid of that lovely red bit of barrier. pic 8, crop out that marshal and you could even rotate the image slightly so the top of the image stops at the top of the barrier. That will also get rid of those bright orange parts too. Just my opinion though. Hope it helps.

I think you have found most of the secret spots I use to shoot! There is another one on the opposite side to the foggarty moss if you find yourself there again.

I would have cloned out the CCTV tower in 2 and cropped with the car to the right of the image in 1 - so the car has space to move into the image. Same for 4.

But they're all really sharp, with good contrast. 6 is the pick of an excellent set for me.

Back