Pirate!

Suspended / Banned
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
You have some real nice images Mark
they would be better if you actually posted them so so we could see them rather than having links only the flybe could of done with a slower shutter speed.. other than that some nice angles and a sharp well exposed set of images
Chris

Thanks, but I don't know how to re-size using bbcode. I had a request from the mods to do this but nothing I've tried seems to work.

Thanks, but I don't know how to re-size using bbcode. I had a request from the mods to do this but nothing I've tried seems to work.

As explained Mark, resize the image and relink or relink to a smaller version on the host (flickr/photobucket etc) :)

BBcode resizing is not enabled on TP

I would have to refer you to my signature links in that case, as the posted image links are reduced versions of the originals on my personal webspace. Not all the image links posted have been incorporated into the various aviation websites (some have), but if you do get the urge to take a look, then feel free to leave any comments there as there are a variety of warbirds, modern jets/props etc. Some have been duplicated (certain aviation websites have a stricter screening processing than others).

Last edited:
Back