Bugs from this evening

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Took the sigma out, canon 600d and raynod along with the pringles diffuser. Was quite windy though so a lot of shots got wasted, these are the best out of 200+ shots

1.. not cropped
14549905217_73c29a0906_b.jpg

14713349726_1917dd037c_b.jpg

14549719789_d7b9a239af_b.jpg

14733166191_597fd95a93_b.jpg

14756205473_61df221ed1_b.jpg

14736059792_95e8420c29_b.jpg

Cheers

Nice set Carl, that Bee shot is my favourite out of these lot. ;)

Decent set (apart from the spiders). The fly and the bee are the pick for me, very good indeed. I'm not a fan of spider belly shots and you have clipped a leg/legs in both of them. Sloppy:D:D;)

Decent set (apart from the spiders). The fly and the bee are the pick for me, very good indeed. I'm not a fan of spider belly shots and you have clipped a leg/legs in both of them. Sloppy:D:D;)

Yes Carl I just don't understand how you have cut off legs of the spider. You'd never catch me doing that in a million years.... lmao

Gotta love BRASH... he's right though you know!

After months and months of hounding.... I managed finally not to cut off limbs...

@Carlh I will remove above if your not happy about it...

Great set carl #1/2/4 are my stand out favs...

Yes Carl I just don't understand how you have cut off legs of the spider. You'd never catch me doing that in a million years.... lmao

:D:D:D:DHa ha.

Pish tho!!!!!;)

An excellent set of shots Carl. The bee is bloody marvellous.

I know, fair enough about the legs :) i couldnt get a better angle on the spiders, I've been waiting for that horizontal web so i can get a face on shot, or even on the back where I can maybe still get some eyes but they seem to want to show their undersides to me

no @Tintin124 leave 'em there (spider shots), good shots as well :)

thanks Ian - im not sure i like the bee shots though, I cannot seem to get enough detail and they're very very very fast movers. I can easily waste 50 shots on one trying to get one of its eyes/head, their arses are always stuck out and head buried in the flower. Very difficult to photograph

cheers for the comments, chopped limbs taken on board :) also spider undersides. I know theres more I need somewhere swarming with insects but I think I might not want to photograph them, then. Creeps the crap out of me.

Back