Buick in Geiranger Norway

Name
Bill
Edit My Images
Yes
buick%20in%20norway.jpg

Shot in Geiranger Norway last week, its a HDR but honestly the std pic is almost as good detail, maybe I'm not attacking the HDR as agressively as I should. Shot with a canon 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 on 20D

its a cool car...lots going on around it and i have zapped it hard in edit
your X forbids a show

did you do 3 images and a sandwich for the HDR, also what software..

cheers
geof

Nice looking motor and backdrop spoilt somewhat by the ghost and parcel shelf bust :nuts:

Perhaps a crop of the foreground too :thinking:

Sorry Mr Crow, edit away and please show me what you have done.

3 images about 2 stops apart sandwiched in corel paint shop pro photo's HDR merge. either I don't know how to drive it, or its not a great HDR algorithm because that is with the clarity ramped well up. anyone wanting to try a better HDR I'll upload the 3 images later.

Grandslammer: I quite like the puddle reflection but agree there is a lot of not a lot going on under the car.

Sorry Mr Crow, edit away and please show me what you have done.

3 images about 2 stops apart sandwiched in corel paint shop pro photo's HDR merge. either I don't know how to drive it, or its not a great HDR algorithm because that is with the clarity ramped well up. anyone wanting to try a better HDR I'll upload the 3 images later.

Grandslammer: I quite like the puddle reflection but agree there is a lot of not a lot going on under the car.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i didnt know about the red X

you can tick it in user cp to allow edits...somewhere in there

i did it over in oloneo photo engine..freebie...and cloned a lot out except that colourful woman

Hmm, not sure if I like that or not, but thanks for putting the effort in, it certainly isn't apologetic for the editing if you know what I mean (and I'm not being negative about it).

Hmm, not sure if I like that or not, but thanks for putting the effort in, it certainly isn't apologetic for the editing if you know what I mean (and I'm not being negative about it).

no problems..i have learned that one mans pp is another mans excrement.:D

Back