Butterfly

Name
Pat
Edit My Images
Yes
4762261368_b83df0278a_b.jpg

Nice shot Pat, with good composition and colour. Looking forward to seeing some more of your work.(y)

George.

Cool colours but the Butterfly itself doesn't look quite right? Looks soft/out of focus or something... Or it looks like it's not real and made of plastic? lol

The leaf looks ok to the right, not as soft as the Butterfly so it seems a little strange! Was it real with odd PP applied or was it plastic?

Cool colours but the Butterfly itself doesn't look quite right? Looks soft/out of focus or something... Or it looks like it's not real and made of plastic? lol

The leaf looks ok to the right, not as soft as the Butterfly so it seems a little strange! Was it real with odd PP applied or was it plastic?

My first thought too

:agree: Can you tell us what your settings are? Like the Idea of the shot only other crit is the dark shadow under the wing to the left which may be brought out it processing.

I think it's underexposed overall, maybe a bit of a crop too.

That said I like the composition and I think the focus is good. it is a beautiful butterfly!

Hm. Looks sharpened, actually, but I don't remember doing it. I never do sharpening but it has that odd edge thing sharpened shots have. It's a copied jpeg, so maybe that's it.

Let me see...
4761631291_5841c7f044_b.jpg

That looks 10x better :clap: still a little OOF but cany win them all.

Back