Edit My Images
Yes
The fox shots...

5543232383_05895a6b91_z.jpg

5543232997_f83c4c0b1d_z.jpg

5543238601_cbd30c0382_z.jpg

5543239151_9fa2412da8_z.jpg

5543239607_028efc51e0_z.jpg

Nice Set Martin can't fault 'em. Sharp and natural (y)

All very nice and sharp with some great colours. That tawny owl was just sat there all the time, apart from when flying, of course!

Have to agree with Chris, superb set Martin. (y)

Cracking set of shots.....

Wish I had gone....

Very nice Martin particularly love the CHAFFINCH :LOL::LOL::p
The otters are superb

Great set of images Martin, you did well to capture the Red Squirrels, don't think I got one useable shot of them, the only ones I saw were either inside the feeding cage or scampering across the floor at a great rate of knots!.

An excellent set but I'm sooooo jealous of all these squidger photos that people keep putting up and yours are no exception. I love 'em, especially No1, he looks like an old man leaning on his walking stick. :LOL:

Regards - Paul

Good job on the squirrels. It seems quite a few people had some success stories there, but not me. :(

I'm not too sure about a couple of the foxy shots. I usually like to see the eyes of my living subjects, and make sure they have some light in them and a bit of a sparkle. The foxes don't have that. I also think the first fox shot has rather an odd crop. I don't see how that log in the foreground adds to the image.

The final polecat shot is nice, but I'd like more nose room in the image and less dead space behind the head.

Back