Calton Hill Edinburgh

S

stupar

Taken from the top of the hill looking westerly, you can just see the big wheel as part of the Christmas festivities.

Comments welcome as always!

6443221459_12450d2597_b_d.jpg

That's a belter Stuart.

It's a view I never tire of and having lived in the city it's always nice to pick out the familiar landmarks.

A great shot Stuart, some stunning views from up there. Light conditions were good for you.

That's a belter Stuart.

It's a view I never tire of and having lived in the city it's always nice to pick out the familiar landmarks.
Cheers Phil, first time I've done this location for this veiwpoint. Will defo go back.

A great shot Stuart, some stunning views from up there. Light conditions were good for you.

Cheers Frank, the light was good, shame the wind was blowing a gale. Managed to survive though.

I like how you've caught the early evening lights coming up as the last of the daylight fades. Very nice.

Cheers Peter!

great shot! :)
even the clouds played nicely for you.

I was on Calton Hill last night (without my camera unfortunatly), and the view at about 10pm with the gorgeous low almost half moon was absolutly breathtaking.

i'm up there very often at night (work), and last nights view was the most beautiful i have ever seen. The Christmas lights all around just makes it so much better.

Capt_Crash said:
great shot! :)
even the clouds played nicely for you.

I was on Calton Hill last night (without my camera unfortunatly), and the view at about 10pm with the gorgeous low almost half moon was absolutly breathtaking.

i'm up there very often at night (work), and last nights view was the most beautiful i have ever seen. The Christmas lights all around just makes it so much better.

Thanks!
I intend to go back up some time and try some different angles and lighting

Back