Camera Shy.

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
I just had a quick look through the shots from yesterdays wedding and thought I'd share this sequence. This little lady was absolutely delightful, if a mite difficult. :D

3318977360_ee65900936_o.jpg

3318977506_647404f8f7_o.jpg

3318151491_087a422fa4_o.jpg

I ended up taking 183 shots. Gtomo was 2nd shooter, and I don't know how many he took until he drops the card off tonight.

All in all the day went very well with a handsome couple and a lovely setting, which always helps, but I sincerely hope this was my last wedding assignment.

She does look...erm... angelic! :D

I thought you'd given up the weddings? Obviously the withdrawal symptoms were too much.

Nice work btw (as always).

I thought you'd given up the weddings? Obviously the withdrawal symptoms were too much.

LOL. I don't suffer any withdrawal symptons at all. Now and again though I get my arm twisted when it's family, and this was my nephew's weddimg, so I had no chance. :shrug:

Nice shots but she looks a little under-exposed and yellow to me.

I'm not seeing yellow or under-exposed but do feel free to edit. ;)

I did very quick BW edits, obviously I'd take more time etc....and they probably wont be to everyones style.
If you'd like me to remove them just ask! :)

I'm fine with you doing edits, that's what TP is all about but these are looking well blown and overly contrasty for my tastes. :)

I agree with the comments about the colour cast, certainly on my monitor she has taken on the colour of the soft furnishings. I feel dead cheeky doing this, but how about this?

CTs_girl_b.jpg

Tara

Whether it's birds or people... you sure are the master of sharp eyes! Those eye of hers are just spot on and grab the attention straight away. :clap:

I agree with the comments about the colour cast, certainly on my monitor she has taken on the colour of the soft furnishings. I feel dead cheeky doing this, but how about this?

CTs_girl_b.jpg

Tara

Nice edit! (y)

Actually I've done nowt with these yet, there's a lot of editing to do before they go out.

Nice shots but she looks a little under-exposed and yellow to me.

:agree:

Unusually off colour for you CT - though I know the 'eyes' start to go with older age :D

Good capture though, and must have been hard for an old timer to get down low enough too - did it take much help getting back up???

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

DD

cant believe how sharp they are CT, very nice! The non B&W edit is very nice, rounds the shot off nicely. B&W ones are definately blown though, sorry dellipher!

Good capture though, and must have been hard for an old timer to get down low enough too - did it take much help getting back up???

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

DD

No I'm OK now with he zoom zimmer frame. ;)

Lovely shots and very angelic little girl. Love the eyes but talking of sharp eyes I can't find that eye sharpening tutorial, I think it was Hacker's

Hacker or anyone can you point me at it :)

CT -

Great shots!

You said there was a lot of editing before they go out. If you wouldn't mind, would you post the edited shots when they go out!

captured her innocent looks beautifully she looks very mischievous especially her eyes great picture

WHat a cutee.... and that edit by turbotoes is fantastic!

Back