Camerabox

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi folks,

I have just ordered a Nikon 70-300 AF-S from Camerabox at their internet price of £289.99, stock arriving today.

Having spoken to them they guarenteed that the price on the internet is what I would pay as long as the order was recieved before the price increased, as most other suppliers seem to have done.

We will wait and see - if not then :bat:

Thats what it said on the web page and the emailed invoice so it better be:cautious:

Hi there,

I was also thinking of buying the Nikon 70-300mm VR from camerabox (still the cheapest I've found with the price hikes :eek:). Was just wondering what your expereince of them was (as had come across mixed reviews) - in particular are they selling grey import? Many thanks!

I did the same with my Tammy and the price never fluctuated ....what it said on the web site is exactly what I paid, dont worry they are very reputable

Well I've just ordered it from camerabox - £405 for lens plus two 67mm camlink filters: UV and polarising. Pretty much cheapest I could find, esp with filter bundle, plus I emailed them and they assurred me their stock is european sourced and the 1 year nikon warranty will be valid in UK. Still a little nervous but fingers crossed it all runs smoothly! Just wish everything wasn't so expensive at the mo :( !

Just ordered a flash (SB600) from camerabox this week (180 inc. postage)
- emails answered within a couple/hours
- questions answered via MSN
- excellent prices
- good as described, arrived next day
- english manuals, original packaging
- NO problems registering serial for warranty (but nikon flashguns have worldwide warranty anyway, although camerabox tell me flash was europe sourced)

COuldn't be happier.

I bought my 580EXII from them last year and had great service, for what it's worth.

Good choice. I have had that lens for about a year now and it has served mw well on many occasions. Is very sharp and vr is great. Nicefast af ao have fun and hope you enjoy your new lens. :)

I got my Tamron 70-200 f2.8 from them just before the prices went up. Ordered at lunch time, they rang me back mid afternoon to confirm my address details as they labelled the package.

Back