Candid of old gentleman in Sheffield

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I was pleased with this candid & I got some interesting responses to it on another forum so I thought I'd also share it here,

C&C please

Thanks

Phil

50D, 135L, f2, 1/400, ISO 100

p220526047-4.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like it.

Reason?

It makes me feel really, really, inexplicably sad. :(

It's a cracking capture though.

I'm sorry it's made you sad! I think it stirs more emotion in me than any other photo I've ever taken which is why I was pleased with it.

Thanks for the compliment anyway!

Phil

Well what can I say about this, it is a stunning photograph and the composition is just great. The way you have captured the feeling surrounding this Gentleman is wonderful and I love the way his features have been highlighted by the dark background of the tree trunk.

A very good photograph. It generates a lot of emotion. The way he is sitting by himself staring at the ground makes it seem sad, almost as if he lost someone.

Very good photo, you captured these feelings very well, well done.

Great capture. It does indeed stir an emotion of sadness. (y) (Could do with a slight straighten clockwise though).

:LOL: love that reply!

It's a great shot by the way

Awww, very emotive shot indeed. Looks sharp and nicely taken too! But I agree maybe it needs rotating clockwise a touch :p

great image - I agree it stirs emotions, I keep having to come back and look at it again.

Back