Edit My Images
Yes
A few from the wedding I did a couple of weekends ago:

3607314720_0e043526e7.jpg

3607315090_9e72875503.jpg

3606495537_425f70770d.jpg

3607316098_bb78a15e43.jpg

Last edited:
Any more from the set, would like to see. Doing my first wedding on Saturday, ******** my pants :D

Gary.

Don't have any more from this wedding uploaded yet but there's a few more from other weddings here.

I haven't done many weddings myself yet so I know how nerve wracking it can be. Best of luck! For my first couple of weddings I tended to panic and shoot far too many without waiting for the perfect moment, ending up with far too many photos to trawl through. My best advice is try and concentrate on fewer, great quality shots rather than snapping away at everything that moves like I did. :)

Nice images and I am sure the couple will like them all.

Hi.

~1 I like.

~2 I'm not sure about at all. Sorry but the first thought through my mind is funeral not wedding. I think the priest's expresion coupled with the low view point and the OOF foliage in the front all contribute to this.

~3. is my fav of the set.

~4 The tent pole across the groom really draws my eye away from the cake cutting. The background is a little cluttered as well, but I guess you could do less about that.

Cheers

Hugh

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments all.

Boyfalldown - Haha, now you've mentioned it the priest's expression on number 2 is more in keeping with a funeral. I still quite like that the couple are sneaking a look at each other while they're supposed to be praying though.

As for number 4, I agree, I probably should have moved him over. The brief was that they didn't want to pose for shots but I guess asking them to move a couple of feet wouldn't have hurt in retrospect.

Loving the kid reaching for the star thingy...should do it B&W with the star in colour I reckon :)

Back