Bargain Canon EOS M with 18-55mm and flash now £180 at Argos

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Canon EOS M with 18-55mm and flash now £180 at Argos.

This is the black version only. Other colours are still £200.

I don't think there is vast amount of stock though - I had to go to about the 8th closest store at both my home and work address to find any stock

Even more of a bargain! My local stores have stock.

My neighbour got one earlier. He is chuffed.

The £179.99 deal on the Black M kit has gone, now £199.99 again.

Steve

The £179.99 deal on the Black M kit has gone, now £199.99 again.

Steve
What they're doing now is let you buy it for £179.99 if it's purchased with an overpriced memory card or bag......Gotta love Argos deals - Not !

I can't find it, has it been taken down?

Think they have removed that buying option.

The £199.99 deal is still showing via the Argos app which is cheaper overall than the revised 'deal' but hou take your chances.

It is a great deal as it stands. I would never buy a bag or memory card from Argos. Got an Integral 64Gb SDXC from mymemory (95Mb) for £25 last week. Very quick in my M. Do Argos play games... so what.

Steve

Last edited:
They changed it to £199 across all offers last night, pity they don't do a Currys deal just to shift their final stocks.....although they might wait until the new catalogue is due out.

They changed it to £199 across all offers last night, pity they don't do a Currys deal just to shift their final stocks.....although they might wait until the new catalogue is due out.

That could be fairly soon.

It's when they are gone they are gone time eith Argos.

Amazon are around the £235 mark for the silver, white and red bodies.

Calumet sre selling the same kit at £299.99 and Devon Cameras at £399.99 according to Camerapricebuster.

Essentially Argos may have underpriced to a tipping point wkth the £20 reductoon as I know 3 people who went for them straight away.. All .y local stores still showing stock on all but the white body kit.

There is a big reduction in the kit 18-55 STM for the M. Amazon are selling it as a 'sale' item at £96.84 whilst Argos have it as a standalone item at £272.99! Crazy when you can get it in the full kit at £199.99 in

Not a bad price for UK stock and ,whilst not as cheap as the EBay dtock from China, for those that got the White M Kit with the 22mm pancake which was sold by Amazon at £206, it's a useful addition.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008 O0IDHKref=cm_sw_r_awd_rHpSub0Y

Note - the code is broken above as when joined you get a smiley face in the URL. Join it in your browser

Still shows the face could be O 0 means a face. Carp tapatalk?

Update : My sister has just bought the cheap kit lens. Not keen on Grey imports.

Roll on the M3 though.

Steve

Last edited:
Back