Canon Nifty 50 (1.8) on 1D MkIII

Name
Ady
Edit My Images
Yes
As title has anyone got one and using it on a 1D MkIII body, i was looking at getting on but would like to see some shots from one before i do.:)
Thanks in advance Ady

Have this one to hand - 1D Mk III body and an EF 50 f/1.8 as requested. It's an okay combination, but (and this should not really matter), the lens does look a bit daft on the 1D body. I ended up going for a Sigma 1.4 in the end for the extra light, and it does balance on the body better when holding in my heavy hands!

might be able to find some shots over at the http://photography-on-the.net/forum/index.php forum.

Or I can take some shots with the 5Dmk2 as im still borrowing this lens.

Thanks for the reply, i would like to see a few various shots as i will be using it for detail photos of engine bays as well as flower photos for the wife’s website.
Please don't go to any trouble but if you have the lens on it would be good(y)

Have this one to hand - 1D Mk III body and an EF 50 f/1.8 as requested. It's an okay combination, but (and this should not really matter), the lens does look a bit daft on the 1D body. I ended up going for a Sigma 1.4 in the end for the extra light, and it does balance on the body better when holding in my heavy hands!]

Thanks Furtim

I know it would look a little silly but seems a very good price for some of the shots I’ve seen in the past with this lens, i have a 10D too so may just put it on that if i get one, it would be nice to be able to use it on the 1d as well though.

Thanks for posting the image it looks nice and sharp which is what I'm after, I’ll also take a look at the Sigma too.(y)

Back