Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Hi Paul, A nice set of street images, I really like #1, #2, & 4#. (y)

Excuse my ignorance but (genuine question) what does the term "Chuggers" mean ?

what does the term "Chuggers" mean ?

Thanks George, chuggers = charity muggers. On this occasion they were soliciting regular donations for Guide Dogs. Despite the good cause most people just shrugged them off and as this team were all guys they had some good banter going on with the ladies. Easy targets for a street photo beginner :)

Thanks George, chuggers = charity muggers. On this occasion they were soliciting regular donations for Guide Dogs. Despite the good cause most people just shrugged them off and as this team were all guys they had some good banter going on with the ladies. Easy targets for a street photo beginner :)

Hi Paul, Thanks for that as I said please excuse my ignorance, I guess I need to get more "Street Wise" (pun intended). Keep up the good work.:)

I like this one. I particularly like the fact it's been left as a colour image. Lovely comical look on the dogs face.

I hope you don't mind the suggestion... thought it might work well cropped to square to cut out the distracting chairs and sign. Did a quick PS to reduce the bright sign and reflections. Cropped like this it really flows from that dogs look, to the food, to the chap looking off into middle distance... (No offence intended - just like the pic and bored at the computer!)
View attachment 16426

Last edited:
Hi Jimmy, I really like that shot, very good composition and the B&W PP works with that subject very well. Looking forward to seeing some more of your work.(y)

George.

From Brighton yesterday - yes, that mark is on the girl's face on the shop front even though it looks like an editing fail

defaced
by damianmkv, on Flickr

Hi, This is the first of my image contributions to this thread. Hope you like them.
These musos go out as a duo and create the most amazing swing style music.

0330 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

0325 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Hi Grant, A couple of great street shots there, let's see some more.(y)

George.

Back